pdnet is a free to join, national network that provides professionals in education with support in promoting positive outcomes for children and young people with physical disability.
Our vision is for children and young people with physical disability to achieve as much as other learners at every phase of education, from Early Years Foundation Stage to Post-16 studies.
We want these children and young people to:
- Be fully included in their school/learning community
- Actively take part in high quality learning activities with their peers
- Thrive and enjoy learning
- Develop knowledge and skills so they can go on to lead fulfilled lives as adults
- Be empowered, confident and able to function as independently as possible
Becoming a member is free and joining will give you access to our valuable online forum, CPD opportunities and termly updates. You’ll be joining our growing network of like-minded professionals all of whom are passionate about improving outcomes for learners with physical disability.